Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
So what if my first blog post is on a Wednesday?!
I have to start somewhere and this seems like as best a place as any other. It serves as a first post but in an easier format than a regular blog post. Yeah, I'm totally taking the easy way out. Sometimes I do that. Who doesn't want things to be easy? I'm not saying I avoid things that are hard. I'm just saying if there is an easier way to do it, I will do it that way and then giggle about how smart I am. If you like the hard way, we might not be able to be friends. I mean, I won't hate you but you probably won't like my fresh-baked, straight out of the box mix, cupcakes. 
So what if I ate hummus, pasta and meatballs and cheesecake today?
Sure, my pants will be angry about it tomorrow. But I sure enjoyed it today. I'm also probably going to regret it tomorrow. Yeah, I regret stupid things like that sometimes. So what? Don't we all? Damn, I kind of regret it now because I know I have to go to Zumba tomorrow and I'm already feeling lazy about it. I also kind of want more hummus.
So what? I'm still a rockstar....
Sorry, every time I type that, P!nk comes to mind and it takes over.
So what if I didn't wash my hair today?
The curse of curly hair! And yes, I think it is a total curse. I can't have cute haircuts because they are all for straight hair or for people with curly hair who actually take the time to straighten their hair. From the immortal words of Sweet Brown, "ain't nobody got time fo dat." And I sure 'nuff don't. Plus, it's been snowing/raining/hailing/stealing my soul outside in this dreary weather so even if I took the time, it would get funky within 30 seconds outside. So I don't wash my hair every day. If I'm suuuuper lucky, I can hold off for 2 days. Okay, by the end of that time it gets a little ferocious but by then I'm already home and the only witness is my dog, Katie. And if she's judging me, I don't know about it. 
I can't BELIEVE I MADE MY FIRST BLOG POST right now,
Sara <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so proud of you my little grasshoppa! Fly fly away. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete